Friday, October 26, 2012

Blogging Social Difference in L.A Week 4

I posted this on James Lee's blog because I thought the post was pretty bland.  It seemed like he wanted to describe things but ran out of time and just stated instead of delving into the topics of the class.

"This was a good post man. The only thing I have to say is that I really wanted you to elaborate on the things regarding our class. I thought a lot of things you said were just touching the surface of what could've been said. You stated you were amazed by the layout of the city but failed to elaborate on it. Perhaps you could've talked about how Downtown is laid out. Does it abide by the Chicago school model? Centralized business? I've never been down there so what you wrote gave me a good visual perspective of what it was like but I really wanted to know more because it is an interesting place.

Another thing I think you could've elaborated on was how Latino Americans were prevalent in China town. Is that because it seems like China town is disrespectful to China as a whole? Is this an example of the great diversity Los Angeles has? And does this difference play a role in China town?

Good work man. Keep it interesting"



No comments:

Post a Comment